Music In my SOUL

Hye ! welcome to my blog , jgn segan2 nak drop comment kay ? Dah baca tu follow lahh . Ybb~ .

Ohh babe

assalamualaikum :]
heyy, good night readers, how are you today?
babe/dude , yeahh, now I realize I'm not the only girl who got a problem, what should I do now is relax! And know what? ILOVEESOMEONE!
Hahaha, for who? for me!
ILOVEEME !
JyeahhhhHHH !
Now now , I want to share something, I really2 love this things dude, zaman dulu2's name!
Ouhheheheh, seriusly, Amira's group is little bit crazy just like WLOF, and we're happy together, just like a happy family. My small family at school :) 1RK! 
below is the list, the list is below. Hehehe, say no, say yea! 
Starting from Me : 
Nabilah: Bedahh
syakirah:jemah
Diyana:peah
aidah:joyah
ellyn:tipah
kau:bedah
shahira:maimun
mira:kiah
Amira:zaitun
fareza:rogayah
sabrina:zainab
amilyn:saodah

Soryy for any typing error !
Bye !


Kthankss for reading. Kbyee ;)

.img {filter:alpha(opacity=100); -webkit-transition-duration:.5s; -moz-opacity:1.00; opacity:1.00;} img:hover {filter: alpha(opacity=100); opacity:1.00;} .img:hover {filter:alpha(opacity=60); -moz-opacity:0.6; opacity:0.6;}